- I used some of my screen prints but you could use beautiful printed paper, your drawings, your kids drawings, photos etc.
- Self adhesive magnet sheets (art supply shops)
- Mod Podge or any paper lacquer
- Packaging if you like
1. It's as simple as taking your paper, peeling the backing of the magnetic sheet and placing on the back of the paper.
2. Use a cutting knife and board to cut magnets to the required size.
3. Lacquer with Mod Podge (I used the matt version)
4. The packaging is just clear cellophane bags from a discount store and I used a tree stamp on the corner of the label.
Nice Chrissy presents? I think I'll make some with the Babes drawings for their grandparents.